1. Understanding Allegro Japan’s Limitations as a Venue
Allegro Japan provides a venue for buyers (including you) to discover and purchase from sellers. It is important to note that Allegro Japan is not a party to a transaction, or to a sale and purchase agreement, regarding the products sold through the Services. By shopping on Allegro Japan, you understand that:
- You are not buying directly from Allegro Japan, but from one of the sellers on Allegro Japan;
- Each seller on Allegro Japan and each product has its own processing time; provided, however, that the processing time may vary depending on occasions; and
- Allegro Japan does not pre-screen sellers or their products and therefore does not guarantee or endorse any products sold through the Services or any Content posted, provided, sent or submitted by sellers using the Services.
As a member of the community, you have the opportunity to flag a product or a shop that violates any of Allegro Japan’s policies. Flagging is confidential.
2. Age Restriction
The Buyer Policy requires all buyer account owners to be at least 18 years of age. Individuals under the age of 18 are considered minors on Allegro Japan. A minor under 18 and at least 13 years of age is permitted to visit, browse, use, or make a purchase through, this Site, or use the Services only through an account owned by the minor’s parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission and under their direct supervision. Children under 13 years are not permitted to visit, browse, use, or make a purchase through, this Site, or use the Services. You are responsible for any and all account activity conducted by a minor on your account.
3. Communicating with Other Users of the ServicesA. Emails. You can communicate with sellers or other users of the Services by emails using email addresses posted on the Site but are prohibited from engaging in the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam;
- Harassing or abusing another user of the Services or otherwise violating our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another user of the Services.
- Interference with another user of the Services in order to drive away the user’s business such as: posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another user of the Services; and purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
- Harassment against another user of the Services; or
- Violation of the Anti-Discrimination Policy.
4. Purchasing a Product on Allegro Japan
You agree that you:
- Read the product description and all other relevant information before making a purchase from a seller;
- Provide accurate shipping information to the seller before making a purchase from a seller; and
- Submit appropriate payment for product(s) purchased.
5. Leaving a Review of a Product
You can leave a review of a product, including a one to five star rating. Your review and name will be publicly displayed on the seller’s listing and review pages.
By leaving a review, you acknowledge that your review may not:
- Contain private information;
- Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
- Violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Contain prohibited medical drug claims;
- Contain advertising or spam;
- Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a shipping carrier, Allegro Japan, or a third party;
- Contain threats or extortion;
- Include shilling or otherwise falsely distort a shop’s review score; or
- Undermine the integrity of the reviews system.
Sellers may respond to reviews. Sellers’ responses to reviews must also comply with this policy. Sellers may report reviews that violate the Terms (including the Buyer Policy and the Anti-Discrimination Policy).
Allegro Japan reserves the right to remove reviews or photographs that violate the Terms (including the Buyer Policy and the Anti-Discrimination Policy).
6. Prohibited Content
You are prohibited from posting, providing, sending or submitting any Content using the Services that is among others:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or otherwise in violation of the Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
Last updated on March 10, 2020